IQUITOS

Iquitos Travesía  2D-1N

The Colca Full Day is an experience to contemplate the majestic formation of the Colca Valley, its natural attributes, from its viewpoints, thermal waters, fauna, towns, and colonial churches. The Colca Valley is home to the second deepest canyon in the world. Live this two-day experience one night to get to know this marvelous canyon. 

From

$178

Iquitos Nativo 

3D-2N

Colca Full Day is an experience to contemplate the majestic formation of the Colca Valley, its natural attributes, from its viewpoints, thermal waters, fauna, small towns, and colonial churches. The Colca Valley is home to the second deepest canyon in the world.

from

$260

Iquitos lluvia  

4D-3N

The Route of the Sillar is an experience to know the origin and history of the "sillar" the volcanic stone with which the most important buildings of Arequipa have been constructed. The tour includes the visit to the quarries to appreciate the elaboration, "megatallado" of the material in the middle of a fascinating environment.

from

$343

Price per person Double room

Iquitos lluvia 

Cumaceba - Botanical Garden 

4D-N

The Route of the Sillar is an experience to know the origin and history of the "sillar" the volcanic stone with which the most important buildings of Arequipa have been constructed. The tour includes the visit to the quarries to appreciate the elaboration, "megatallado" of the material in the middle of a fascinating environment.

from

$438

Price per person Double room

Iquitos Nativo 

Cumaceba - Botanical Garden 

3D-2N

Colca Full Day is an experience to contemplate the majestic formation of the Colca Valley, its natural attributes, from its viewpoints, thermal waters, fauna, small towns, and colonial churches. The Colca Valley is home to the second deepest canyon in the world.

from

$332

Iquitos Tropical

The Colca Full Day is an experience to contemplate the majestic formation of the Colca Valley, its natural attributes, from its viewpoints, thermal waters, fauna, towns, and colonial churches. The Colca Valley is home to the second deepest canyon in the world. Live this two-day experience one night to get to know this marvelous canyon. 

From

$425

Price per person Double room

tropical

iquitos

Cumaceba - Botanical Garden 

5D-4n

includes

Transfer Hotel - Airport - Hotel, 4 nights accommodation, 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners, 4 lunches, Land transfers fluvial In/Out, Guide, City Tour, Tickets, Assistance

from 

 $ 513

Irapay amazon lodge

a lodge in the middle of the jungle to feel the nature and the jungle of the peruvian amazon in iquito

AVENTURA

Y

RELAX

2D-1N

includes

Professional bilingual guide (Spanish/English) Private transportation from airport or accommodation, All land transportation, All boat transportation, Lodge Accommodation, All entrances to places visited, All meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)

 $195

From

Terms and  Conditions  

 Prices based on double room, minimum two people, for reservations with minimum one month in advance, make a pre-payment of 40% of the total package rate for confirmation of services. (The remaining 60% must be cancelled 7 days before the arrival of the passengers).

AV parra 251 arequipa peru

Tel: 00-51-54-229936

Social media

Newsletter

subscribe to our newsletter and receive a 25 % discount on your next trip.

2018 Camino peru