Visit 

our     beautiful   

Beaches

Beach Tour- El Ñuro

Considered one of the best beaches in the region for the calmness and quietness waters all the year 

includes 

Mobility, guide and entrances to the places indicated in the program              

Price per person  in Double room      

From

$118

Piura y Puerto Pizarro

3D-2N

Very good weather, enchanting beaches, sun all year, perfect waves and delicious cuisine, perfect for water sports and relaxation.

Includes 

Piura + Catacaos- Mancora- El Puerto Pizarro Visit to the crocodile zoo, 

Price per person  in Double room      

From

$358

Piura y Punta Sal 

3D - 2N 

Experience diving near sea turtles and swim with them. Enjoy the wonderful sun of Mancora and have fun on its beaches. 

Piura + Catacaos + Artisanal fishing and Swimming with turtles Transfer to the pier of the Organs - Punta Sal beach.  

Includes

Transfers - Airport - Hotel - Airport, Transfer Piura - Punta Sal - Piura, 2 nights lodging (double or matrimonial room), 2 breakfasts in the lodging, Tourist Guide, Entrances to the places to visit, permanent assistance.
 

Price per person  in Double room       

From

$438

  • Piura y Zorritos 

    3D 2N

    Zorritos is a city famous mainly for its beach resorts that allow visitors to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and get in touch with a more serene world                                   

    Day 1: Piura + Catacaos Day 2: Puerto Pizarro+Día 3: Zorritos 

    Includes  

    Transfers - Airport - Hotel - Airport, Transfer Piura - Zorritos - Piura, 2 nights accommodation (double or matrimonial room), 2 breakfasts in the accommodation, Tourist guide, Entrance fees to the places to visit,permanent assistance.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

                                                                                                                                                            

      

    From

    $380

    Price per person  in Double room      

  • Piura-Máncora-Punta Sal 

    5D -4N

     Beach Of warm waters and excellent sun, with perfect waves and a good climate, is considered the most important spa in Peru, undoubtedly one of the best known for its beauty and quality of its waves, is ideal for a little surfing or relaxing in the sand.

     

     

     

    Includes

    Transfers - Airport - Hotel - 4 nights accommodation (double or matrimonial room), 4 breakfasts in the accommodation, Tourist guide, Entrance fees to the places to visit, permanent assistance.                                                                                                                                    

                                                                                                                                              

    From

    $500

    Price per person  in Double room      

  • Piura y Los Órganos 

    4D 3N

    Beautiful white sand beach with good waves for surfing, warm and crystal clear waters, offers one of the best places for water sports. and sailing, as well as diving.

     

     

     

     

     

    Includes

    Transfers - Airport - Hotel - Airport, Transfer Piura - Máncora - Piura, 3 nights accommodation (double or matrimonial room), 3 breakfasts in the accommodation, Tourist guide, Entrance fees to the places to visit, permanent assistance.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
     

                                                     

                                                                                                                         

    From

    $349

    Price per person  in Double room      

Classic Piura

Piura + Catacaos+ Piura +the Ruta del Sol 

3D-2N

From

$233

Price per person  in Double room

Terms and Conditions

 Prices based on double room, minimum two people, for reservations with at least one month , make a pre-payment of 40% of the total package rate for confirmation of services. (The remaining 60% must be cancelled 7 days before the arrival of the passengers). Rates subject to change without notice.

AV parra 251 arequipa peru

Tel: 00-51-54-229936

Social media

Newsletter

subscribe to our newsletter and receive a 25 % discount on your next trip.

2018 Camino peru